Stardust New Version
Stardust early adopters version 1.2.0 is available now for MacOS and Windows. It is another Free update to all current customers.
Introducing an awesome new toolset – Physics Simulation. Particles and Models can now interact, collide and affect each other while being affected by forces, allowing for the creation of stunning animation with ease.
Combined with the already extensive toolbox for particle animation and 3D render engine, this is the next level of particle generation tools, enabling creations never before possible inside Adobe After Effects.
With Stardust, 2D and 3D Particles can be emitted from many emitter types such as Sphere, Spline , 3D Model , Path , Text , Grid , then manipulated using fields and space deformers or multiplied using the Replica node, giving enormous flexibility for creating any awesome effects.
Main New Features :
- Physical Particles – Make particles and 3D models collide and interact with each other.
- Physical Forces – Affect particles in new ways, now possible due to the physical simulation.
- Live Update – Turn on Auto Cache to see the current physical simulation state upon any change.
Node Workflow – The physical simulation workflow is completely integrated into After effects so simulation elements can be linked to existing composition layers and lights, and the actual result can be viewed directly in the composition while adjusting the animation.
- Create Dynamic and Kinematic particles, to interart and collide with each other.
- Apply physical forces, Directional, Spherical,Noise and Path.
- Auto Cache – Automatically update the physical simulation cache on every change in the setup.
- Flow noise – Create stunning graphics by applying Flow noise to physical particles.
- Particles collisions – choose between dynamic to collide with all objects, or just with kinematic, such as walls and floors.
- Physical Presets – complex and stunning animation setups, ready for use in a click.
- Quality – Easily choose between faster to more precise simulations.
Learn more and download a Free trial at : superluminal.tv