Windows & Mac OS X versions now available.
An ‘Early Adopter’ version of our modular 3D particle system for After effects is now available for download. Stardust is also available for purchase at a discount ‘Early Adopter’ price on aescript.com, and it will be available for purchase on Superluminal.tv as well soon.
Stardust is in its early days and it’s a work in progress, so download your copy of the trial version and start exploring!
If you run into any issues or have any questions please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Version History:0.9.5 - Current version Jan 17, 2017
- Presets - auto adjust to comp center in any resolution.
- New Presets - Swooshes, Diagonal, Texturizer and more.
- Clone Node, a new node for creating independent branches from any point in the flowchart.
- Replica - new options, including Directional and Diagonal.
- Replica - texture offset settings.
- Light emitter - emits evenly from multiple lights by default.
- Nodes full name appears in the panel status bar.
- Splines - added linear corners option.
- Maps - added sample time options: ‘On Birth’ / ‘Current frame’.
- Maps - added control for rotation using source layer.
- Maps - texture by can be assigned by lightness.
- Stencil transfer Mode added to to the particle transfer modes.
- Fixes an issue where duplicating nodes created unexpected results in the panel.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes deleting nodes caused unexpected results in the panel.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes adding nodes while the panel is closed would throw an error.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes when stardust main effect is last in the layer's effect list, it would cause a crash.
- Fixes an issue with Twist Free Axis.
- New Presets: • Fire And Smoke with textured particles. Emit from Text , Mask, 3D Models, Outline and Volume. (Requires Apple ProRes codec) • HUD presets, City, Hexa, Alert and more. • Graphic Element presets. • Over Life presets.
- OBJ Emitter , added subdivision option of distance.
- Fixed an issue where on some situations a cancelled frame with textured particles would crash AE.
OBJ emitter, now is up to 5 times faster with large OBJ files.
Fixed an issue with non standard file and folder name Characters (i.e. non-English file paths)
Fixed a caching issue when setting shading on/off.
Fixed an issue when setting textured Particle layers to stretch.
Fixed an issue reading OBJ normals.
Fixed an issue with Shadow color sometimes not updating.
- Fixed an issue where an empty OBJ file would crash AE.
- Fixed an issue when selecting OBJ sequence with no valid OBJ file would crash AE.
- Fixed a bug where on some machines it would crash when applied to layer.
- Fixed conflict with some 3rd party plug-ins.
- Fixed installer issue with deselecting AE versions.
- Fixed a bug where on some machines it would crash when applying a preset.